Sunday, January 05, 2014

Update

Well I finally finished updating my Pinterest. Being that I am a full time working mom,wife and mother, it took a little longer than expected. I am still trying to find that balance between work, family and crafting. I feel as though I have all of this fun projects I am wanting to tackle, but there is just no time or I guess the better way of putting it is I am to tired and drained when there is time that I keep pushing things I used to love to do off. Well I would say my New Years resolution is to start crafting and blogging more but I said that last year and look how that turned out. Hopefully with the move to our new house this month our lives will get a little less cluttered and a little more organized so I will actually have the drive to craft and blog more...but we shall see.

Here is a picture of my fully organized and updated Pinterest:


No comments:

Post a Comment