Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What am I?

I am not a blogger, I am terrible at grammar, always have been. I am not great at making stories sound interesting, i do not have a giant vocabulary. I am not rich, I do not live in a fancy house. I am not big at social media, I do not have a ton of friends unless you count my family and mother. My hair and appearance is not always put together. I am not perfect. I am however, human. I AM A DAUGHTER, to an amazing single mother who is my mom and my best friend. I AM A CRAFTER, and even though my husband, daughter, and i live in a 1 bedroom, 900 sq ft apartment and struggle to pay bills I try and make it and everything in it beautiful. I AM A WIFE, we have our fair share of fights and issues, but we always get through together. I AM A CHRISTIAN, i may not be the best christian, i may miss church occasionally, but i love my Lord Jesus Christ and i know he loves me. Last but not least, I AM A MOM. I am new mom, but i strive to be a good one. I am a diaper-changing, laundry-washing, dinner-making, bath-giving, big-time-loving momma bee. I am working every second of everyday and striving to make sure my daughter is happy, healthy and well raised and loved. I may not always have time for a shower and my socks and outfits may not perfectly match, the house isn't always spotless, but i wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I wouldn't trade the early morning Walmart runs, the poopy diapers, the late sleepless nights, the spit-up stained silk blouses or the no me time, because the second I look into that little girls giant sparkly blue-green eyes I know with out a doubt, this is who i am meant to and want to be. I am a busy buzzing momma bee. 


1 comment:

  1. So nice, your daughter is adorable!! Newest follower!
    If you get a second, i hope you'll check me out too! Just posted an awesome brownie recipe!

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete